Dear Accredited Institutions,
We would like to remind all our accredited institutions that renewal of your accreditation with QAHE is not automatic. While renewal is a right for all our accredited institutions, it is based on continued quality assurance and timely fulfillment of financial obligations.
In order to maintain your accreditation with QAHE, we expect all our accredited institutions to fulfill the following standards:
- Academic Programs: We expect our accredited institutions to maintain high-quality academic programs that meet the needs of students and employers. This includes ongoing development and improvement of academic programs, faculty development, and student support services.
- Faculty and Staff: We expect our accredited institutions to maintain a high-quality faculty and staff that are qualified and experienced in their respective fields. This includes appropriate recruitment, training, and professional development activities.
- Student Support Services: We expect our accredited institutions to provide a comprehensive range of student support services that meet the needs of their students. This includes academic advising, career counseling, and student activities.
- Facilities and Resources: We expect our accredited institutions to provide facilities and resources that support student learning and success. This includes appropriate classrooms, laboratories, libraries, and other resources required for effective teaching and learning.
- Quality Assurance: We expect our accredited institutions to maintain a high level of quality assurance through regular review and evaluation of programs and services. This includes ongoing assessment of student learning outcomes, faculty evaluation, and program review.
- Timely Fulfillment of Financial Obligations: We also expect our accredited institutions to fulfill their financial obligations on time. These obligations include the annual accreditation fee and other associated fees. Failure to fulfill these obligations may result in the delay or cancellation of the renewal process.
Please note that there may be annual adjustments to the renewal fee based on various factors, such as inflation, changes in the cost of living, and other factors that may impact the cost of maintaining accreditation.
We encourage all our accredited institutions to renew their accreditation earlier to avoid any delay in the renewal process. Failure to renew your accreditation on time may result in the removal of your institutional profile from the list of QAHE accredited institutions.
Please note that we are committed to providing excellent service to all our accredited institutions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the renewal process or the standards required for maintaining accreditation with QAHE, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued commitment to quality education and training.