ISO Certifications for Education/Training
Are you looking to improve the quality of your education institution and demonstrate your commitment to excellence? The International Association for Quality Assurance of Pre-Tertiary and Higher Education (QAHE) can help you achieve your goals with AQS (UK)’s ISO certification.
At QAHE, we are committed to promoting quality education and ensuring that education institutions meet international standards. AQS ISO certification is designed to help education institutions demonstrate their commitment to quality, and to recognize those institutions that have achieved excellence in their operations and services.
By achieving ISO certification, you can benefit from:
- Improved quality management systems
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Enhanced credibility and reputation
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved staff motivation and morale
- Improved communication and decision-making
AQS ISO certification covers a range of areas, including quality management, environmental management, occupational health and safety management, educational organizations, education and training, and information security management. We also offer customized certification programs to meet the specific needs of your institution.
Besides the typical 9001:2015 ISO Certifications, ISO 29990 and 21001 are international standards that provide guidelines for educational institutions and training companies to develop and implement effective quality management systems. These standards are important because they help ensure that educational institutions and training companies are meeting the highest standards of quality and providing students with a valuable and meaningful education or training experience. ISO 29990 focuses on the requirements for non-formal education and training, while ISO 21001 focuses on the requirements for educational organizations that provide formal education. Both standards provide guidance on the development of a quality management system that is designed to improve the quality of education and training, meet the needs of learners, and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the educational institution or training company.
By implementing ISO 29990 or 21001, educational institutions and training companies can:
- Improve the quality of education and training: By implementing a quality management system, institutions and companies can ensure that their programs are designed to meet the needs of learners, are effective in achieving learning objectives, and are continuously evaluated and improved.
- Enhance learner satisfaction: With a focus on meeting the needs of learners, institutions and companies can improve learner satisfaction and retention rates, leading to greater success and higher levels of achievement.
- Build reputation and credibility: Accreditation with ISO 29990 or 21001 demonstrates an institution’s commitment to quality and excellence, which can enhance its reputation and credibility in the education and training industry.
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs: By implementing a quality management system, institutions and companies can streamline processes and reduce costs associated with errors, rework, and inefficient practices.
Overall, ISO 29990 and 21001 are important for educational institutions and training companies because they provide a framework for continuous improvement and a focus on meeting the needs of learners. By implementing these standards, institutions and companies can improve the quality of education and training, enhance learner satisfaction, and build a reputation for excellence in the industry.
To apply for ISO certification with QAHE, please complete the application form enclosed. Our team of experts will then work with you to develop a certification plan that meets your institution’s needs and requirements. If you are found eligible based on our preliminary review, the fee is US$300-500 (for QAHE-accredited institutions ONLY) depends on the ISO Certifications you are looking for.
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve the quality of your education institution and demonstrate your commitment to excellence. Apply for AQS ISO certification with QAHE today. Please download the Application Form [Here] and return to us at email@example.com if you are interested to proceed.
International Association for Quality Assurance in Pre-tertiary and Higher Education (QAHE) is an ISO 17011:2017 certified independent and non-governmental Accrediting Agency which is duly recognized by Council on International Higher Education Supervision (CONIES) Austria, Public Foundation Independent Accreditation Agency “BILIM-STANDARD”, AAEPO of Kyrgyz Republic, Russian Register, Higher Education Council of Syria and EdNet of Kyrgyz Republic . Up to now, QAHE has accredited more than 90 institutions at affordable fee with more than 30 strategic partners worldwide. If you are not yet one of us, please apply at https://www.qahe.org/accreditation-membership-form/
List of QAHE Accredited Institutions with AQS ISO Certifications
|Kowloon Natural Energy Workshop||ISO 9001:2015|
|McKinsey Business University||ISO 45001:2018|
|The Asia Pacific School of Business||ISO 9001:2015|
|Word of God Seminary NPC||ISO 9001:2015|
|World Academy for Research and Development||ISO 17024:2012|
|American Management School||ISO 21001:2018|
|Conley University||ISO 9001:2015|
|Jonata Casini SRLS||ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS|
|Ceylon Campus Kuliyapitiya (Pvt) Ltd||ISO 9001:2015|
|New Jersey International Open University||ISO 21001 : 2018 EOMS|