Younis Neyaz Ahmed Al Maazmi
Younis Neyaz Ahmed Al Maazmi is a Senior Electrical Engineer in ADNOC, Al Dhannah City, Abu Dhabi in Maintenance Management Department. Having 6 years experience in vocational education. He worked as a technical instructor for electrical installation works, basic electronics technology, and technical drawing at the former Sharjah Technical School. He also worked in educational buildings maintenance, Private & Specific Education department in Ministry of Education in Sharjah. Having a solid experience of 16 years in operation, maintenance and projects for general buildings, utility plants, recreational and sports facilities, digital signage and CATV system in Al Dhannah City. From 2016-2019 he was responsible for testing, commissioning and reliability of smart systems, sound systems, bowling equipment, cinema system and stage AV system as part of the renovation project for the Recreation Center in Al Dhannah City. He is a professional member of the following institutes:
- Member of IET (Institute of Engineers and Technologists UK).
- Member of Institute of Physics UK.
- Member of IEEE.
- Member of ASHRAE (American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air conditioning USA.
- Member of WERC (Warehousing Education and Research Council) USA.
- Member of IAKS (International Association of Sports Leisure Facilities) Germany.
- Member of Higher Colleges of Technology Industry Advisory Committee.
- Professional Member of BCS British Computer Society UK
- Member of BEVOL International Volunteering (Rank: Granting (118 Volunteering Hours).
- Individual Member of Clinton Foundation.
He finished his PhD in Workforce Education, Development and Operations Research – Provident University USA – August 2022, (Bachelor of Applied Science) in Electronics Engineering Technology- Higher Colleges of Technology-Ruwais College – May 2020, Higher Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology – July 2001 Higher College of Technology (DMC, Dubai).
He has commitment of Continuing Professional Development through technical seminars and workshops in the field of Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and mechatronic systems which are applied in product-based learning technologies from his previous experience as a technical instructor with a self-initiative to support the development of faculty of engineering curriculum and work placement on the job training program for Higher Colleges of Technology. He is an active member of the HCT Industry Advisory Committee.