Certified Educational Manager (CEM)
We are glad to announce that International Association for Quality Assurance in Pre-Tertiary and Higher Education (QAHE) and American Management School (AMS) are now jointly inviting application for Certified Educational Manager Award (CEM). The Certified Educational Manager designation is the hallmark of professionalism in educational supervision and management. The education manager is a person who looks into the planning, organization, and management of the educational approach and strategies for preschool, primary school, secondary school, or colleges. This award recognizes and honors individuals who have made significant contributions to the field of educational management.
An individual seeking to become a certified educational facilities manager must demonstrate compliance with one of the following criteria:
- Has a minimum of five years of experience in the field of educational management and supervision
- Has a Master (Preferably Doctorate) Degree in Management or Education
- US$500/Digital Award by EMAIL OR US$700/Hardcopy Award by MAIL
*10% discount for eligible candidates reside in developing countries
- Use of AMS/QAHE CEM logo properly
- Be listed at both QAHE and AMS websites/Facebook Pages as one of the Awardees with photo and brief introduction
- Be a part of this global network of outstanding professionals
If you are interested, please send us your up-to-date resume for preliminary review.